❤ BUY MORE THAN ONE PLUSH AND GET AN AUTOMATIC 8% DISCOUNT AT CHECKOUT.
❤This item also does not qualify for our Free Worldwide Shipping, to keep it more affordable for everyone.
❤ Worry warts are meant to be a friend, someone you can share secrets with, or a tool for whatever you want to overcome.They are meant to be a sympathetic soul mate, and that’s why their faces look so very worried! Because they’re taking on the trouble for you. Traditionally my warts have been made out of clay,sculpted by hand and made in loving memory of Mary Woodbury my grandmother who raised me and was a childrens book author. I wanted to take my idea a step further and finish this concept into a dream that I had always intended for them and that's where you guys come in!
We are hoping that this project, will be the first of many to come like this and we have decided to take a risk to try and fund this project entirely on our own without the use of a crowd funding website so we can keep this product as affordable as possible for everyone. We hope that you all enjoy this project and that with it we will be able to bring you many more like it.
♡The pockets are what make these plush so special ♡
❤ Each of these plush has a unique little heart pocket on it's back, that can be used for all manner of comforting techniques when you or your loved one is experiencing stress.
- Here are just a few of its potential uses.
- -Hold a list of things that are bothering you.
- -Use it to hold Calm Down Cards, art cards with helpful mindfulness practices that we've designed especially to accompany our plush
- -To keep a photo of a loved on that you miss or are worried about.
- -To help children communicate concerns or worries more easily.
- -Hold a list of things you are grateful for.
- -Hold a calm down list steps you can take if you're feeling upset.
- -Use it to hold your original sculpted Worry Warts
- - Or any other positive activity that your imagination can whip up.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
♡ General Plush info ♡